- Land Size: 103 hectares
- Land Altitude: between 40 and 110m over see level
- Location: South-West Algarve
- Access: posible with normal cars
- Nearest Big City: Lagos – 30 minutes by car
- Close to: South and West coats, nearest beach only 8 km by bike
- Buildings: two ruins, together with building permissions of ~500m²
- Off-The-Grid: no connection to external power & water supplies
- Internet: good Access via the mobile broadband network
- Register Address: Yes, we use a Mailbox in the next village, also for any kind of deliverys
- Multiple hills, valleys, streams and rivers
- There are no intense farming lands next to us in our neighbourhood
- The water in the land is exclusively provided by the hills (no water is coming from the neighbours)
We imagine a land full of food, flowers and trees, a place of small and infinite walk-able ways and natural buildings. Can you see it? We want it to be a place that is as an example of a cruelty-free world where people help each other and all the animals. A place that can receive people for events and health holidays. A place that encourages creativity and entrepreneurship.
Reasons we chose this land
There are so many reasons that is hard to choose the first one to list: It’s stunningly beautiful and diversified with valleys, hill tops and perfect conditions to store water. In just a few minutes (by bike) you can reach the beautiful and unspoiled west coast of the Algarve. It’s over 1 million square meters of paradise. The area enjoys a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild wet winters. The heat in the summer is moderated by Atlantic breezes. The region counts about 3.000 hours of sunshine annually (ideal conditions for solar panels for example).
Pictures Of The Land
Follow us on Facebook to be up to date with pictures and videos.